So, you’re interested in becoming the latest member to join our amazing team at kare? Well, you’ve come to the right place! As a fast-growing company at the top of its game, we’re always on the lookout for bright, fun and exciting new team members to help grow our business and contribute towards its success. If you think that you have what it takes to fulfil one of the roles below, then we’d love to hear from you by filling out the form below. What are you waiting for?
Cloud Engineer (London)
We’re looking for a passionate cloud engineer to join our core team. You’ll be part of the team responsible for designing, implementing, testing, deploying, and maintaining kare's backend infrastructure including serving frontend APIs, managing reactive data pipelines and serving predictive models.
- Have excellent coding and algorithmic skills (GO primary but also Java and Python)
- Have excellent data modeling skills including experience with nosql datastores (cassandra, rethinkDB and redis primarily)
- Be familiar with nearline processing of large volumes of data
- Have a passion for optimization and quality
- Understand basic concept of ops, including logging, monitoring, containerization, deployment, and continuous integration
Full Stack Developer (London)
We are looking for a talented and self-motivated full stack developer to work on kare MIND, our customer experience (CX) solution for medium-large enterprises.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a developer to get exposed to machine learning as well as working end to end on an a new and innovative product. The candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Work on a ReactJS based control panel enabling sys admin to access analytics & KPIs, and billing
- Help supervise the training of kare MIND
- Work on a ReactJS based dialogue widget for natural language interaction with kare MIND
- Work on Golang frontend APIs and push notifications in Google Cloud
- Be exposed to machine learning, neural networks, and search engines
- Be exposed to docker and kubernetes
A good understanding of distributed computing, virtualisation, data streaming and machine learning is also desired.
Machine Learning Engineer (London)
kare's award winning research and development (R&D) team of Data Scientists and Neuroscientists is looking for a new addition to the team. By providing you with a thriving innovation capsule, you will have plenty of potential for learning and collaborating with our specialist teams in both the UK and the US.
You’ll be responsible for working on fascinating projects and actively contributing towards the development of highly disruptive technologies. You’ll be engaged in fast system prototyping and will experiment with near-production ready models.
Not only will you be constantly sharing knowledge as well as communicating complex solutions to senior members of your team, but you will also be able to contribute towards our technical blogs, academic publications, patent applications, and our shared R&D code base and open source libraries.
We're looking for:
- A ML enthusiast with 2-3 years work experience and a strong ML and Computer Science background.
- Technology should be your passion and you should enjoy the challenges of working in a continuously evolving technological environment.
- We also expect you to not only be a specialist in the field of Natural Language Processing (NLP) but also have experience in:
- Deep Learning
- Neural Networks
- Tensorflow / Keras ( we will also consider those with experience in other Deep Learning frameworks such as Theano, Torch and CNTK)
- Python (including familiarity with Python’s ML/NLP and data processing ecosystem - e.g. Sci-kit learn, Pandas, Numpy, Spacy, etc.)
- Google Cloud Platform
- Software Engineering practices including OOP, unit testing/test driven development, collaborative coding, agile methods
Research Scientist (London)
As a Research Scientist, you will be responsible for initiating and executing research projects, developing new and innovative algorithms and technologies, and pursue patents where appropriate. You will also be engaged in the development of models to near production-ready status, including running experiments and analyses both in the cloud and on our internal GPU enabled research server. You will work with kare's core engineers to deploy the models you develop and will help in the decision making process of the core engineers and other teams.
You should be on top of state-of-the-art algorithms and competing technologies, and maintain world-class academic credentials through publications, presentations, external collaborations and service to the research community.
In addition to having a Ph.D. in Machine Learning/Computer Science/Computational Sciences (or a related technical field), you must also have:
- 3-5 years industrial or academic experience
- Strong programming experience
- Familiarity with Deep Learning, Neural Networks, and frameworks such as Tensorflow / Keras (ideally), Theano, Torch, CNTK or DeepLearning4J
- A strong Research track record with a focus on computer science or large scale computing (specifically, Information Retrieval, Computational Linguistics, Machine Learning, Matrix and Graph Algorithms, Unsupervised Clustering, Data Mining, Large Scale Systems, NLP)
Why Work For Us
We only employ the best - and what do the best people deserve? The best perks to keep them happy!